5 Simple Remedies You can do to Fight Hair Loss
Hair loss is one of the most prevalent problems of today’s times. There are a number of reasons that lead to this problem. For some people it happens because of stress, some go through this problem because of poor dietary habits. Many of us resort to hair loss treatment for this concurrent problem.
Some of Hair loss is one of the most prevalent problems of today’s times. There are a number of reasons that lead to this problem. For some people it happens because of stress, some go through this problem because of poor dietary habits. Many of us resort to hair loss treatment for this concurrent problem. Some of the best and simple remedies to fight hair loss include:
- Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in vitamin E and fats that help in moisturizing the hair and keeps it healthy. The milk is rich in potassium and therefore becomes a vital ingredient for hair growth. Coconut milk is rich in proteins, essential fats and minerals such as potassium. Thus, using coconut milk can help reduce breakage of hair. Coconut oil also contains the same nutrients that strengthen your hair right from the root till the tip. Massaging your scalp regularly can help you provide a protective action for your hair loss. It has many antibacterial properties that can protect your hair from damage.
How to use coconut milk?
- You can prepare coconut milk by grinding the grated coconut and squeezing its milk.
- Apply it to your scalp with a hair dye brush.
- Then cover your head with a towel and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After that, remove the towel and rinse your hair with cold water.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera plays a crucial role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair. It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, thereby promoting hair growth.
How to use aloe vera gel?
This is the traditional way of using aloe vera for treating hair growth.
- Extract the pulp of aloe vera from the leaf or stalk and rub it on your hair.
- Ensure your hair is already washed before applying aloe vera.
- Massage it on your scalp in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
Onion has antibacterial properties that remove the bacteria that causes the scalp infections. It also contains a high sulfur content which improves the blood circulation and encourages hair growth. Sulfur is extremely beneficial in treating the infected hair follicles.
How to use onion juice?Method 1
- Grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root till its tip.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, after which you can rinse with cold water.
- Shampoo as usual.
Squeeze an onion to extract its juice. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to it. To get rid of the odor, you can mix rose water with onions. Apply this on your hair and leave for 40 to 50 minutes and wash off. You can also crush a few cloves of garlic and boil them in a little coconut oil for a few minutes. When the mixture is lukewarm, massage your scalp with it.
- Green Tea
Green tea is known to stimulate hair follicles and boost hair production. It also increases your metabolism, which has been linked to an increase in the rate of hair growth.
How to use Green Tea?
- Steep the two green tea bags in the hot water and wait until the water cools down.
- Now remove the tea bags, and use the solution to rinse your hair.
- Massage the solution over your scalp.
You can use this green tea solution as an after-shampoo conditioner. Repeat the procedure twice a week, after shampooing your hair.
Amla is rich in vitamin C, a nutrient essential for the growth and strengthening of hair. Vitamin C also helps build collagen that is vital for hair growth. Apart from this, vitamin C also helps absorb iron, thereby keeping your locks strong and healthy. Amla helps in the most common hair problem of today’s times, by preventing the premature graying of hair.
Consuming it on a regular basis is equally helpful in strengthening your hair follicles as applying it is. It can be applied in the form of juice or amla powder available at herbal stores.
How to use Amla?
- Method 1: Boil the dried amla in coconut oil until the oil turns black.
Wait for it to cool, and then massage your scalp with this oil.
Leave it on for about 20 minutes, and then shampoo to see the results.
- Method 2: Mix coconut oil and amla oil in equal parts. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture thoroughly on the scalp. Rinse off with water to fight hair loss.
- Method 3: Crush the amla fruit to extract its juice. Mix 2 teaspoons of this juice with an equal quantity of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp and let it dry. Rinse off with warm water to see the best results.
For situations that are much worse, you can also resort to hair loss medication. There is nothing more disheartening than to see yourself lose your hair. More and more people are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss problem. Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is also related to one’s body type and the stability of their mind-body structure.
Jain Ayurveda hair loss medicine measures are known for their effectiveness in dealing with all the above-mentioned problems. At Jain Ayurveda, we believe that Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss must include diet, meditation, and yoga as well. Our hair loss medication helps you in every sphere of life and deals with all the problems that lead to your hair loss. We guarantee effective results and a happier life!