Rapid Weight Gain Causes & Its Ayurvedic Treatment
The most significant problem faced by the people of this planet today is Rapid Weight Gain problems. On asking people what is the one thing they would change about themselves, 80% answer that they would like to change their weight. In the recent past, people have started to look for weight loss solutions more often than they search for their belongings. Although the reason for weight gain is different for different people, we have still tried to pen down some of the common weight gain reasons below.
- Body type plays a vital role when it comes to weight gain. Those who have a mesomorphic body type tend to gain weight quickly, but they also lose weight faster. However, the worst victims are those with endomorphic body type. Endomorphs tend to gain weight quickly and need to work hard to lose the same.
- Depression is a real-world problem and is leading for weight gain in many people. Also, the antidepressants can cause weight gain too. Depression can only be treated when you want to get better. Working out is the best way to treat depression without taking anti-depressants.
- Stress is one of the major causes of weight gain as it leads to emotional eating. Be it stress at work or home; stress induces the secretion of the cortisol hormone, which increases appetite. An increased appetite will make you choose junk and comfort food over healthy foods and ultimately result in weight gain.
- The thyroid plays an important role in growth and metabolism. It produces three hormones, T3, T4, and calcitonin. T3 and T4 are actual thyroid hormones, and when these hormones are produced less, it leads to the condition of hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is characterized by weight gain as the metabolism slows down.
- Unhealthy foods contain high sodium, artificial food color, transfats, and are high in carbs. Though it tastes good, it puts your health at risk of being overweight, developing heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Eating out almost every day or eating processed food is another reason why you gain weight quickly.
- Inactive lifestyle- Technology has made us all lazy. We seldom get up from the couch or bed if a computer or TV is in front of us. Even kids prefer Xbox or PlayStation over playing outdoor games. This probably is the reason why many youngsters are falling prey to lifestyle diseases. Without allowing your body to use the energy you consume, you will gain weight and will find it quite tough to lose the fat.
- A lot of medicines we have come with side effects. Weight gain is one of them. Medications for treating depression, migraine, steroids, allergy, Type II Diabetes, blood pressure, birth control, and seizure can cause sudden weight gain.
- Menopause brings down estrogens levels in your body. Lower the estrogens levels slower the metabolic rate. The body fails to use up starch and sugar as energy. And this gets stored in the body, especially the mid-body region, as fat.
- Genes and Environment – There are many genes that have been linked to weight gain. Scientists say that family history of obesity is a critical factor for people to have suddenly gained weight or are at the risk of gaining weight. However, the environment plays a key role too. If a family follows unhealthy eating habits and leads a sedentary lifestyle, the next generation would also probably do the same. And that could be the reason for weight gain.
- Drinking a large glass of warm water with a lemon first thing in the morning.
- Exercising enough to break a sweat as a morning practice.
- Finding 10 or more minutes of peace and relaxation in the morning.
- Eating three meals a day, without any snacking.
- Eating according to the season, and preferably the region that you’re staying in.
- Experiencing all six basic tastes. Ayurveda recognizes six tastes: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter, and astringent.
- Walking for approximately 10 minutes after each meal.
- Going to bed with the sun, and rising with the sun.
Apart from the essential lifestyle altering, Ayurvedic Treatment also has remedies to move obesity and to maintain health for people who are obese or overweight. Some Ayurvedic treatments include deep, dry massages with herbal powders and pastes, and herbal steam bath helps mobilize the accumulated fat resulting in weight loss; whereas specially designed diet and yoga programs prevent its further accumulation.
Ayurvedic weight loss capsules are one of the safest weight loss remedies that come very close to modern medicine as far as obesity is concerned. Both Ayurveda and modern medicine are in agreement that obesity is caused due to an imbalance between caloric intake and calorie burn. The solution to this imbalance is a balanced diet and regular exercise for fighting obesity.
With Jain Ayurveda Ayurvedic medicine and best slimming capsule for weight loss, you can efficiently cure obesity and get rid of stubborn fat without having to resort to painful surgery. Ayurvedic treatment for weight loss consists of three stages:
The initial stage includes using the herbs for weight loss and slimming pills to mobilize stubborn fat. Then, a well-constructed diet plan helps the body in losing weight. Then, the last stage is to maintain a healthy weight, by making an exercise routine and sticking to it. If there is anyone who says that their weight loss medicine can help you lose excess weight without any dieting and exercising, it is not be believed and is untrue.Without a doubt, it does help with weight loss or dealing with any other health problem for that matter. Besides, Ayurveda deals with identifying and treating the cause of the problem, resulting in a permanent solution.